EVOLUTION accepts most health insurances, and offers private
Health Care Reform has had a positive impact on many preventative wellness services and as a result your health insurance may cover the entire cost for your nutrition counseling. We are happy to help, and we can look into your benefits for you, or you can check with your insurance provider.
EVOLUTION accepts the following Health Insurances:
• Blue Cross & Blue Shield
• Harvard Pilgrim
• Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
• Tufts Health Plan/Cigna
• United Health Care
Check with Your Insurance Provider:
To check your benefits with your insurance provider call the member services phone number listed on the back of your insurance card. Make sure to ask the following key questions:
• Is there a deductible?
• Is there a co-pay?
• How many visits are covered and over what time frame?
• Is a referral required?
• My diagnosis is _________, will that be covered?
Flex Spending Accounts
If you have a flex spending account through your employer we can accept that for payment of co-pays, deductibles and all private pay options.
If your insurance provider does not cover nutrition counseling or if prefer to pay out of pocket, we offer the following option:
Follow Up Appointments:
Purchased in Packages of 5 Visits*
*Appointments purchased as a package do not expire and can be used at your discretion.
Medical Conditions Treated:
Some of the conditions that we treat that may be covered by your health insurance include, but are not limited to:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diabetes (Type I and Type 2)
- Disordered Eating
- Food Intolerances and Sensitivities
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Cholesterol
- High Triglycerides
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Specializing in the Low FODMAP Diet
- Insulin Resistance
- Kidney Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Thyroid Disorders (Hyper/Hypo thyroid)
- Weight Loss/Gain